The goal of Zenyo Jiu Jitsu is a great environment that promotes independence, confidence and kindness in all students. Instructors, students and their families all help to make this a reality. Everyone is encouraged to display positive behavior that promotes a safe and friendly training room.
“It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves, that will make them successful human beings.” — Ann Landers
Independence is our main goal at Zenyo. We strive to teach children to do things for themselves.
Responsibility helps the kids learn they have the ability to make positive changes and progress.
Confidence is the belief that with practice success is possible. All kids have the potential to be great.
– Please help make the training room a great learning space.
– Clapping and quiet cheering for all students are encouraged.
– Learning the skills of jiu jitsu, and how to behave in class, is a long-term process. Please be patient.
– The guidelines for classes begin from the time you enter the training room, until the time you leave.
– Please refrain from assisting, coaching or correcting your child before, during or after class. This includes noises and gestures. We want your child to be totally focused on the mat environment.
– Please keep conversation to a minimum level. Please refrain from conversation during line-ups. Please take cell phone calls out of the training room.
– Except for emergencies, wait to address the instructor before or after class.
Zenyo means the “best use of physical and mental energy.”
Zenyo Online extends the lessons critical for success beyond the mats.
Go online to learn about the training program.